Over 1 year’s worth of reproducible volunteer training. Whether you have one volunteer or one hundred, you know how important they are to the success of your ministry. Give them incredible tools crafted by some of the brightest minds in youth ministry, and you won’t believe the impact they’ll have.
We realized that when you throw volunteers into the youth program without giving them some tools to use, they quickly become overwhelmed. So we corralled some true experts in their field and sat them down with Doug Fields in a recording studio to talk about what they knew. What came out of these sessions was eye opening, inspiring, and downright golden.
The Mentor Me series was originally developed as individual lessons, but we figured you’d like the option of a bundle so you’d have a ready-to-go package of lessons to use as needed for volunteer training. And, like most of our materials, you may reproduce these lessons until your heart is absolutely content and your volunteers are thoroughly schooled.
The interviews in Year 1 are:
1. Steve Gerali – Counseling: Talking to Students About Tough Stuff
2. Walt Mueller – Today’s Culture and Youth Ministry
3. Barry St. Clair – Landing On Your Feet Through Life’s Trials
4. Tony Jones – Postmodern Youth Ministry
5. Rick Lawrence – How to Keep Kids Committed, Welcomed & Accepted in Church
6. Tiger McLuen – Developing Leaders
7. Dan Webster – Dealing with the Heart of a Leader
8. Mark DeVries – Reaching and Involving Students in the Life of the Church
9. Louie Giglio – Being Passionate for God
10. Carla LaFayette – Relational Youth Ministry – The Backbone of what Youth Ministry is All About
11. Marv Penner – Building a Family-Friendly Youth Ministry
12. Les Christie – Off-The-Wall Kids & Youth Ministry
*Each interview is approximately 45 minutes long.
If you know anything about Simply Youth Ministry, you know we’re about simplifying youth ministry and saving you time. And well-trained volunteers will save you tons of time and add incredible depth and love to your ministry. Give them a crash course from a bunch of pros.